- Put the cream, milk and sugar into a large pan and bring slowly to the boil. When the cream is boiling, add the lemon juice and the lemon and lime zest and whisk well. Simmer for a few mins until reduced slightly, then turn off the heat.
- Scoop the softened gelatine out of the water and squeeze off any excess water. Stir into the hot cream, leave until just warm, then strain the cream into a jug.
For the pomegranate
- Stir the gelatine and boiling water together until dissolved. Cut the pomegranate in half and squeeze to extract the juice. Strain into the gelatine and add the sugar. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. Allow to cool slightly.
- To Assemble, pour some of the panna cotta into the glass and leave for 3 mins to skin. Pour a little of the pomegranate juice on top and allow to cool again. Repeat the process until the glasses are full. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- 3 leaves of gelatin
- 600ml double cream
- 150ml milk
- 200g caster sugar
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 50ml Boiling water
- 2 leaves gelatin
- 400ml freshly squeezed pomegranate juice
1 tsp sugar