- In a heavy bottomed pot, bring a 400ml water to a boil.
- Add the carrots and boil for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked through. With a slotted spoon, remove the carrots from the pot and place them in a frying pan.
- To the carrots add the lemon juice, salt, parsley and 2 tbsp of honey. lightly saute over medium heat for 4-5 minutes; or until the flavors have incorporated.
Serves 15 to 18
- 15 large carrots (sliced in diagonals
- juice of 1 ½ lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp honey