- Trim the lower 1.5 inches off the asparagus as it will be very ‘woody’ in texture.
- Bring to the boil plenty of water seasoned with ‘sea salt’.
- Once boiling, carefully drop in the asparagus and cook for approx.. 4 minutes or until slightly undercooked (al dente). Refresh in cold water, drain.
- Cut up the ‘Heritage Tomatoes’ into irregular shapes and sizes, peel and dice avocado and mix all the ingredients together, serve.
Serves 8 to 10
- 250g ‘English’ Asparagus
- 1kg ‘English’ Heritage Tomatoes
- 100g Fine Diced Red Onion
- 30ml Red Wine Vinegar
- 60ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado (optional)
- Seasoning to taste.